- The campground is reserved for use by campers and their guests, who have duly registered in accordance with the laws on public security. Upon arrival, campers and their guests are requested to produce a valid identification document to management for registration and signing of the internal rules.
- Minors are only allowed if accompanied by a parent or adult relative; children must always be accompanied by an adult in the use of the toilets and shower areas. Management shall not accept liability or responsibility for any accidents caused to unsupervised children.
- Guests are allowed in the campground upon notification and with the consent of management. They can only enter on foot, their car must be parked outside without management accepting any responsibility. They must show their ID documents and the stay is free for the first hour, after which, the current daily rate will be charged allowing them to access the campground from 10.00am to 19.00pm.
- The rates applied remain the same as last year.
- Clients are required to pay the balance of their stay in a mobile home within 3 days of arrival. The mobile home shall be available to clients from 5.00pm on the day of registration and must be vacated by 10.00am of the departure day.
- Payment of the bill for renting a lot must be made preferably within the afternoon of the day prior to departure, by 6.00pm. The cash office opens at 10:00am. The lot must be vacated by 10.00am on the agreed day of departure. After this time, customers will be charged for an extra day.
- Campers who occupy a lot with their things or equipment will be charged the current daily rate for this lot.
- It is absolutely forbidden to erect any type of fencing; any unauthorised structures shall be removed without notice.
- The speed limit inside the camping ground is strictly 5 km per hour. Campers are obligated to observe the travelling direction.
- Customers must respect the quiet hours: the campground gates will be closed to traffic from 1.00pm to 3.00pm and from 11.00pm to 8.00am; therefore, campers who need to use their vehicle during these times are requested to park their vehicle outside the campground beforehand. During this quiet time, it is also prohibited to take part in any activity that may disturb others, such as noisy get-togethers or loud television or music. Our custodians shall make sure that these hours of quiet are respected.
- In any case, even outside these quiet hours, customers must not disturb others with loud noise and rowdy behaviour.
- Household linen and tableware must be washed in the sinks provided outside the hours of quiet.
- The customer is responsible for keeping the areas assigned to them clean and tidy. Waste must be closed in bags and thrown in the bins provided at the entrance of the campground. Glass, paper and plastic must be collected separately. Please do not disperse any waste into the environment. People who live at “Camping al Lago” love a clean environment.
- Any objects found in the campground and bathrooms must be handed over to management. Camping al Lago shall not be held responsible for the loss or theft of objects and personal belongings.
- Camping al Lago is not liable for damages to people or things caused by natural disasters, vandalism, or the falling of trees or branches.
- Management shall not be held liable or responsible for any accidents occurring inside the perimeter of the campground during sporting or leisure activities, unless caused by internal faults or negligence by the Camping al Lago staff. Any traumas caused, for example, by sporting collisions or accidental falls are not covered by insurance.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash. They must be accompanied outside the camping ground to do their “business” and owners are responsible for cleaning any mess they make inside the campground. Owners are personally responsible for any damage caused to people or things.
- In case of suspension of electricity supply by ENEL or water supply by BIM, management shall not accept any responsibility and is not liable to pay compensation for any damages caused to people or things.
- It is strictly forbidden to:
- scatter or throw in the campground the contents of chemical containers, other liquids or waste in holes or containers that can be buried, including coffee grounds;
- throw materials into the toilets that may clog the sewerage drains;
- wash cars, caravans, boats, etc.
In case of early departure with respect to the booking, you are not entitled to any refund or discount, and the stay will be paid in full even if not used.
Management has the right to remove any guests from the campground who do not abide by the afore-mentioned rules.
The Management reserves the right to refuse admission
Due the Covid-19 the times are subject to change
Our housing units and pitches can be booked foe weekly periods.
The beginning and the end of the period varies according to the type. Choose carefully the type of resource and the period it can be booked by consulting the price list. You can check the availability of the requested resource by contacting our Booking Center or through our website.
** In low season, possibility to book weekends and short stays ( min. two nights ) agreed with the management:
1. Reveived confirmation of the availability of the resource from our staff, to give validity to your booking is required to fill in the booking form together with the payment of a deposit of 20% ( twenty% ) of the total ammount of the stay for mobile homes. For pitches the deposit will be € 100,00 ( hundred/00 ) regardless of the lenght of the stay. Payment must be made by bank transfer specifying the number of the reservation that will have been assigned to you:
CAMELOT S.N.C. DI BEGGIORA G.& C. - BANCA POPOLARE DI VERONA, fililale di Feltre ( BL )
IBAN: IT37 Q050 3461 1100 0000 0004 494
2. You will receive confirmation of your booking by email.
3. All bookings are subjects to a charge of € 15,00 ( fifteen/00 ) for booking fees which will be added to the finall bill at the end of the stay.
4. With the booking, the type of the accomodation and the period of the stay are ensured, always if possible, request for pitches or housing units chosen by the customer will be taken into considerations. The Management however reserves the right to change the assigned resource number even after receipt of the confirmation letter.
5. Delayed arrival or early departures from the booked periods results in the resource being charged for the entire booked period.
6. The keys of the housing units will be delivered from 16:30 hours on the agreed day. The object of the reservation will be keept available until 13:00 on the following day, then it will be considered rentable to third parties, in the absence of prior comunication.
7. For housing units, upon arrival, the sum of € 100,00 ( hundred/00 ) will be required as a deposit with credit card pre-authorization. In the absence of damage detected by the control staff, the ammount will be released the day after departure, in addition, the accomodation must be left in order as it was found. The charge for extraordinary cleaning amounts to € 50,00 ( fifty/00 ) , in addition to the normal expected rate.
8. Departure relating to housing units must take place by 10:00 a.m. on the established day. Those relating to the pitches before 12:00. Any extension of stays can be agreed with the Management.
9: Any cancellation must be comunicated in writing stating YOUR BANK DETAILS ( IBAN ). Only cancellations ( art. 1385c.c. ) that will arrive before 30 ( thirty ) days from the date of the beginning of the stay give right to the refounf of the 50% ( fifty% ) of the deposit at the end iof the season, except for the charge of the booking fees and bank commissions calculated at a flat rate in € 25,00 ( twentyfive/00 ). Cancellation received outside the terms indicated above don't entitle the refound of the deposit. However, it is posiible to request the freezing of all the amount paid to use it the following season. The fixed booking costs are in no case refunded.
10. Customer with reservation are required to observe the camping rules like everyone else.